Thursday, July 25, 2013

I don’t hate you.
I no longer trust you.
I gave you my honesty. I trusted you with a very big part of myself.
So of all the people I know in this town, you were the last person I would have imagined could hurt me so much.
I feel so much love here from every person I know, even people I don’t know, except you.
They are kind, and complimentary.
You are not.
To me, whom you know actually cares about you. You, the one person who actually knows how I feel about them.
You are the only person who never tells me I look great today. The only person who makes absolutely no effort to bring a little sunshine to my day. To my life. You make no effort.
I have lots of shit running around my head, too, but everyday, I make an effort.
To be kind, patient, understanding.
Of all the people here in this beautiful place, you are the person who hurts me. You.
How could I have been so wrong?
You make me regret my honesty and I regret nothing.
I am the one you chose to hurt.
You cannot fathom what a huge mistake that is on your part.
Not because I hate you.
Stupid.
Because I could have loved you.
Now, I cannot...

No comments:

Post a Comment