Friday, May 9, 2014

I recently met myself disguised as a tall man with green eyes. I immediately recognized him the moment he walked into my room. This me that I met this time terrifies me. With this great passion pulled to the surface come intense darkness. In him/me I see a part of me I never wish to let out. It is my distrust of all things human, my mother's abandonment of me and what kind of person that betrayal has created. He is a mirror into my soul, a magnifying glass upon my psyche and an educator of that which I am actually capable.
You are me, in disguise, and you bring to me the terror of my true self. And as far as the crossing of paths we have discussed...you have been doing so for a million years...

Just an existential thought by Deannalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment