Sunday, July 13, 2014

Time for my own words today...

Why?

When my new life began, it went from darkness to light. I now saw and experienced love, and having not done so before, it was even more magnetic.
My Grams and I were always drawn to one another. She made love empirical to me.
I have been looking for that kind of love since the day I truly stopped living with her, when I was about eighteen.
From the other side of my so called family, I have the gifts of intuition, perseverance and magic. 
I utilize these charms in my search for only those who are capable of loving me at that level I crave and miss from my Grams.
Does the fact that almost everyone I am drawn to are Scorpios, like my Grams, indicate coincidence or magic?
It is in you that I see a great passion for love and loyalty, and even a little mysticism, as I have seen in all my other people, the only people I perpetually carry with me, all of my Scorpios.
I should make clear that I have always been drawn to you. I begged to be on your team from the start. I have always felt so comfortable in your presence. The way you tell a story, ie; explaining a foreign concept to me and the way you share your secrets, it is always such a pleasure to engage in conversation with you. 
I trust you with my emotionality because you always know what words to use to lift my spirit to where it should be.
It is so easy to admire you. I know that you are not just what you used to do for a living, you also do what you do now and I know that that is because you choose that social element of the latter. So that makes you more than the comparison. You, my dear, are excellent at both vocations. You win.
I often wonder if Scorpios are actually aware of the love they exude. Even when they're not trying  to love you, they love you. They can't help it. I can recognize that and since that is what I am addicted to, that is what I seek. 
I almost never know the birthday before the initial magnetism, it is just simply confirmed after the fact.
Does it matter that you are a Scorpio in this choice I make to carry you with me? Yes, it probably does. It's the other way around though. It's like, "Wow, I really dig you...hey, when's your birthday? Uh huh, of course it is..." and it all makes sense from there.
Be who you are. Embrace the spirit you were conceived with. Believe in a little magic.
And trust that if I didn't know how special you are, I would have done exactly what I told you would happen when I left. I carry you because I want that comfort, and laughter, and wisdom, and passion in my life. 
You're beautiful...

-Deannalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment