Sunday, August 3, 2014

There are times in one's life when they become taken aback with the reconciliation of their blessings. When I wake up in the morning, I am happy. Surely I have had sweet dreams in the night. I realize that I am going to listen to my favorite music on the train and that I will be challenged by my work and that there will be several moments in my day in which I will think of you and I will smile. A change has occurred in my thought process and I am keenly aware that I have always enjoyed getting to know you better, so knowing that at some point in my week, I will continue to do so fills my heart with a poison so sweet, I crave it. You are an intricate thread in my current cloth and I am a happy girl for it. With this comfort comes the ability to make everything else fall into place. I am exponentially blessed with the relationship I have with my Jeanine. It has only gotten better with you at my side. Pardon my lack of your desired surreptitiousness, but when one feels this amazing from the presence of another person, she must alliterate. Beauty, passion, intensity, trust, and comfort, all aligned perfectly. Just like the stars...

For you, Doc...
With Love,
Deannalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment