Monday, November 19, 2012

     Favorite Quotes:

"For there is nothing more gratifying to the writer than the shaken effect of her reader."
-Deannalynn Arzola

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity."
-Edgar Allen Poe

"It has been said 'Time heals all wounds'. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting it's sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."  -Rose Kennedy

"The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." -Bruce Springsteen

"Our Creator would never have made such lovely days, and have given us the deep hearts to enjoy them, above and beyond all thought, unless we were meant to be immortal." -Nathaniel Hawthorne

"I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best!" -Marilyn Monroe

"Monsters are real. And ghosts are real, too. They live inside us and sometimes they win." -Stephen King



"Moonlight is sculpture"
 -Nathaniel Hawthorne

Blessed Be:::

Deannalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment