Saturday, September 21, 2013

OMG, the signs, the obvious to me way you attempt to communicate that you can let go no easier than I can. The things we hold on to. Our love letters, our memories, our unbelievable ability to continue to tread water amongst the sharks. The very idea that if we even let go, a little, we will let go forever, and the Goddess knows, for both of us, that's just not an option. So I wont let go completely, if you don't let go completely, either. If the only thing you can hold onto right now is that tiny little trinket of my affection, than I can hold onto that. I know I've know you for a million years. I recognized your soul that day and I could never have imagined I would find myself in this complete and total control-less place by sharing that information with you, but I will never regret I took that chance. If the very best outcome of that knowledge is that you know you are loved by someone like me, than success has been achieved and I can live with that. And I will live with that, happily, not sadly. I have been loved. I am still loved. I can see that you need this far more than I do and if a couple of wicked kisses is all I get out of the deal, then I'm good with that. The memory of us in that moment will burn inside of me forever, my beloved, just as it always has...

No comments:

Post a Comment