Tuesday, January 20, 2015


deanna lynn arzola:current chartwheel
Welcome to Your Daily Forecast for Jan 21, 2015
capricorn
Your Birth Date: 01/08/1966Click Here!
Walking on Sunshine
Venus Trine Jupiter
January 21, 2015 to January 23, 2015
The graph for Venus Trine Jupiter
Feel like there's someone standing right behind you, guiding you in all your endeavors? You're right. He or she is what's known as a guardian angel, and this is only a cameo appearance -- so make it good. Pretend Santa's just called, wanting to know your shoe size.

Love
Venus Trine Jupiter
January 21, 2015 to January 23, 2015
The graph for Venus Trine Jupiter
It's definitely time to say I Do -- or I Do, too -- whether it's about marriage, cohabitation or just a declaration of affection. You can relax, too. This is no fleeting thing.



Energy
Venus Trine Jupiter
January 21, 2015 to January 23, 2015
The graph for Venus Trine Jupiter
You won't be in the mood to work -- not at all -- and there's no reason to force yourself. Nothing except that small, inconsequential problem of where the money comes from.

*Today is January 20, 2015. A new moon is in Aquarius tonight and is a Super Moon. Aquarius is ruled by Saturn (hard work and perseverance) and Uranus (surprise and magic). As a new moon, it is lunar event that supports new beginnings, as a Super Moon, it is closest to us, here on earth.
In my chart, Aquarius is very prominent. It is in my Venus, Mars and Lilith (love and beauty, sexuality, and magnetism, experimentation and nontraditional love), and in both my 7th and 8th houses (one on one relationships and transformation, respectively).
Last night, I broke up with a man I've been seeing, who's behavior has been detrimental to who and what I am. I also did so, because it has occurred to me that I have never actually been in love before. Until now. And not with him. Being in love with my beloved has inspired the greatest evolution within my soul, my heart and my character. He has inspired my creativity and my desire to understand not only him, but myself and my past. This man, my beloved, deserves far more than I have given to him, and of all the people I have known in my life, he is the person I most want to be completely loyal to in every way.
Tomorrow, January 21, 2015 is the 40th anniversary of my mother's death. I have obviously been thinking about this date and her for awhile now, as the date has loomed. I love my mother more than I have ever loved anyone in my life. She is the beautiful mess that I have become and she has shaped me in ways that only a mother can. I have loved the illusion of her for so long that I sometimes forget that she killed herself and conscientiously made a choice to abandon me. She did, however, and it has made me who I am today. So under this new moon, I will close that door, and honor her, as I do every time I speak my daughter's name, by remembering that the most important thing I learned from my mother is hope. She felt she had none. She felt no one had any in her. I did. Behavior, personality, health is all evolutionary. Her husband walked away from her right before they coined the phrase of her madness, "Bi-Polar". There became knowledge, therapy, treatment. Hope is a beautiful thing. Don't let anyone tell you different. Hope and faith are the cornerstones of life. Tools we use to get through the day. You'd be surprised how many of those wishes actually come true, if you just believe.
Blessed new moon,
Deannalynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment