Sunday, January 25, 2015

My darling readers,
I do apologize for my lack of original content as of late; I've been working furiously on my novel, with only intermittent momentary breaks for research or respite. Perhaps I'll share an excerpt later today. In the meantime, this came to me on Facebook. I love my Scorpios. It's true about them seeking friends and lovers with infinite light in their soul for the very reason of the help offered by the "white-lighter" to the Scorpio. For I seek friends and lovers who shine light on my darkness. It has always been the perfect fit for me (and my Scorpios) since I was a very little girl. It's an attraction that never fails. Out in a restaurant, a person will come sit down beside me, in my booth, no less, and strike up a conversation. I always ask them their birthday and it's always between October 23 and November 21. My beloved is a Scorpio and my reasons for loving him so completely definitely include the qualities in this image, but it is mostly that we are opposites and we show one another the illumination in the another, be that dark or light. I am so thankful for my Scorpios for helping me see who I really am, what I have become and never, ever judging me for it. It makes me more comfortable in their presence than that of any other sign. It allows me to breath and remove the mask. It's interesting that Scorpios draw people to them for those same reasons, while at the same time doing those things for their people. In any event, I love mine!
-Deannalynn Arzola
#ScorpioAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment