Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Daughters

"Daughter are angles sent from above to fill our heart with unending love."
-- J. Lee
It never takes me long to remember what a blessing my daughter is to me. I am so easily brought back to the day when I realized she was coming. This, mind you, was, of course, before I was pregnant. I am a motherless daughter. Have been most my life. That is a very hard place to come from, but the love I have for my daughter decreases that pain. That is what daughters do. Daughters are the confirmation necessary of uncompromising love. You always know that one day you have to let them go, but the moment you look into their eyes, you are reminded that there is no greater love from a woman than that of your daughter.
To my beautiful daughter, Jeanine Nichole Reyna, while miles may seperate our physical presence, you remain the constant warmth inside my soul that always makes me serve to be a better woman.
I love you with all my heart
Blessed be::
Deannalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment