Friday, January 24, 2014

Today, here in Las Vegas, at 4:33 pm, twilight begins the solar eclipse in a new moon. It's a time for rejuvenation. A time to let go of destructive and haunting baggage. A time to allow the healing of the soul. We are blessed with the rare opportunity of new beginning.
The way I choose to do this is literally magical. I will sit before the setting sun, meditate, imagining new life with each inhaled breath I take and expelling all the bad energy I have accrued recently  as I happily exhale. Haven't we all been waiting to exhale for some time? This is our chance. I'll light an incense and a candle, consecrate the crystal I will wear around my neck until the next full moon and ask the Goddess to heal my wounds. Dogs lick theirs, Christian pray for theirs, the injured seek medical attention to heal theirs. The new moon will heal mine.
THIS POST WAS WRITTEN A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND NEVER PUBLISHED...JUST CAME ACROSS IT WHILE DELETING SOME OF MY DRAFTS...
Deannalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment