Thursday, February 6, 2014

So, I'm sittin' here, in this home I share with two very special women, Diane and Dani, watching the snow fall, furiously from my very comfortable easy chair, thinking about my people...a beautiful day to count my blessings. My heart is so full in the knowledge that I was blessed with an incredible daughter, who has given me love I could have never even imagined, friendship the likes of which we spend our entire lives searching for, and the family I was denied prior to her existence in my life. I am thinking about how unbelievably blessed I am to have a grandson, not like, but who is Joshua. The love he emits it unmatched by anyone I have ever met. He is in such good hands with this perfect man my daughter married and his beautiful baby sister and big brother that he loves more than anyone else ever will. My baby is living the life I prayed for, thank you, Goddess. I am surrounded by such wonderful friends. The kind who will leave home just to pick me up in the middle of a snowstorm, and have dinner for me when I get home from work, and make me my favorite cookies, just 'cuz. I love my home I share with her, and that's saying allot. I'm terribly picky and a perfectionist. Home life: pretty perfect! I have a job that I actually enjoy being at. My boss is this amazing Scorpio with a soul of incredible depth, a heart of gold and knowledge people go to Harvard to acquire, all of which he gives free of charge. My coworkers never fail to make me laugh and love my life. And I am in love with the most amazing man I have ever known. He is beautiful and deep and sexy and true and does everything he can to remind me that somehow, I deserve all that he has to offer, that I am different, that what we share with each other is mystical and magical and that he trusts me, with us, but more importantly, with his heart. Something we have both worked our whole lives for. I couldn't count all my blessings if I had a million years but I sure as hell am gonna try, everyday...
I Love Y'all.
Thank you for being a part of my journey, my life and my heart...
DeAnna Lynn Arzola





No comments:

Post a Comment