Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Beloved, 
While it may not be terribly commonplace for you to go to extraordinary extremes in regards to gestures and communication, when you do, said gestures are simply magnanimous. While I'm not the great communicator, myself, I do wish to take this time, as you did, and say thank you for those things you do for me that may leave others utterly stunned, perhaps even a little devastated. At times, you catch me completely off guard. It is truly a great source of comfort for me in the lack of expectation, which I have learned to accept over these past few months, because when you do the things you do to make my life easier to deal with, and when you propel my life forward in the most constructive ways, I am simply blown away...
Hope is still the thing with feathers that perches in the soul...thank you for singing the tune with no words. 
DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment