Thursday, October 24, 2013

One of Those Days
-by Deannalynn Arzola

Today is one of those days that one wishes for, prays for, casts a spell for. A day like this is the result of those prayers.
When I pray, it is for strength and wisdom and it consists of giving thanks for my gifts and my blessings. It's never for anything material. Just love and friendship, the tools you need every once in awhile to use in the pursuit of happiness
Today was one of those days when everything I wish for all converged and it was emotional and life affirming in the way that makes your heart pump your blood faster, an obvious physical reaction to the glee.
This morning, I woke up, had a cup of coffee, checked my email, face book, my horoscope, my Google plus. 
Something led me to a piece of information that bothered me to my very core. I wanted to tell the people that I love and trust what was up and how I felt. What they did with that information is the stuff that dreams are really made of. In their own very different but very much the same ways, they confirmed for me that, one: they have earned my trust, my loyalty and my soul, really, my heart and soul, and two: they made it clear they understand and and appreciate what I have and give. That, my friends is a powerful thing...
Today was a beautiful, sunny fall day, leaves of every color in the street, so George and I went for a walk to the park. I have always found it so soothing and joyful to watch my little greyhound run at 20 mph.
Upon returning home,my friend and I talked a little about some things that were on the burner. We shared a cigarette and then she took her daughter, Abby, who is dressed like a Disney Princess, as she is, to Disney on Ice.
Shared some mellow moments with my housemates, and made a nice little Italian dinner.
Love is the word of the day.
One of my aforementioned gifts is my intuition. Today was one of those days that that was confirmed, as well.
I am not surprised by today's events. I am confirmed. There are a couple people who really understand the depth of my ability to connect on a psychic level, recognize the signs along the way, know all too  well my emotional and spiritual placement as of late. I thank God for them, these two gals. They get it and now they get to see first hand what I  have always seen. I consider that a gift, as well. To them.   
Today was a day of amazing confirmation, complete and total capitulation, a day of all in and proof and beauty and love and knowledge and ideas.
And the complete and total  submission of my trust. I belong to you, forever, and you deserve this. 
Stung...

No comments:

Post a Comment