Thursday, October 17, 2013

The very definition of the perfect day:
2am: Catch some zzzs after writing my blog
Somewhere around 4 am: Have the perfect dream
9am: Wake up feeling rested and creative and totally optimistic
10am: Find $10 in purse I didn't know I had
11am: Receive several beautiful pix and a lovely text from my truly amazing daughter
12:30pm: Have a dreamy interaction with my beloved
1pm: Come back from a smoke
break to find my new BFF sitting next to me
2pm: See my name on Top Sales poster @ #1 for the third time in 4 pay periods
3pm: Another lovely interaction...
4pm: Free lunch at work
12:30-9pm: Sale after sale after sale...over 20 bookings today!!!
7:30pm: Invited out for drinks w/aforementioned BFF
All day long, I laughed and smiled
9pm: Leave work w/BFF
10:15pm: Come home and watch AHS Coven, and this AHS is MY AHS!!!
11:15pm: Recap my truly wicked day to the many friends I love so much, here on FB and in my heart

My life is full of the most amazing blessings. It started out tough. I was born into madness and hate and was introduced to psychopathy at a very early age.
When I finally had the opportunity to choose my friends and my family, things quickly turned around. I realize every day that it is the little things that mean so much, and when you add them all up, the sum of their parts equals La Bella Vita.
I rest my head with the beautiful moon in my line of sight and I am so happy to be alive!!!

#thinkingofyou #briefly #observe #blessedbe
 
-by Deannalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment