Sunday, June 1, 2014

Capricorn Horoscope for week of May 29, 2014

Vertical Oracle card Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
You could really benefit from engaging with a compassionate critic -- someone who would gently and lovingly invite you to curb your excesses, heal your ignorance, and correct your mistakes. Would you consider going out in search of a kick-ass guide like that? ideally, this person would also motivate you to build up your strengths and inspire you to take better care of your body. One way or another, Capricorn, curative feedback will be coming your way. The question is, will you have a hand in choosing it, or will you wait around passively for fate to deliver it? I highly recommend the former.
...so glad for my beautiful teacher, my scholar, my friend, who has always supported my decisions and has always helped shed light on my future, my worth and my flaws so as to work on them...consider the sentiment, Darling, and thank you for your exponential brilliance, Doc. I adore you!!!

-Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment