Saturday, February 14, 2015

Communication...

The definition of communication is a purposeful activity of exchanging information and meaning across space and time.
Wow!!! If that's not just about the most eloquent definition of a word that I've ever seen, and I try to learn a new one at least everyday!
Today, I did a Celtic Cross reading. It's not a valentine's day thing, it's a, "I'm so confused, I'm exhausted" thing. My question regarded life in general. Work, love, spirituality. Cards that are associated with communication popped up about seven out of ten times. What is getting me a little crazier than usual is that in my life in general, I have been trying to advise people of exactly who and what I am. I have talked myself blue. And then I remembered something I had said to my Beloved awhile back. In fact, it was my first real communication with him in regards to "us". In my letter, I said, "...somewhat exhausting communication problem...", so, with my beloved, I have always been a little afraid to express myself. Fear's a funny thing. If you think about it, fear is your friend, a tool to prevent you from taking a risk. For most people, it isn't about the risk, it's about the result of the risk. Being a former-bookie's-girlfriend, I can easily say that it's about a fifty percent chance of failure. This friend of mine, fear, is very deceptive, however, because in my experience, opening the door that you're afraid to open usually leads to better things. Fear makes you forget that. Fear in regards to my beloved consists of a plethora of things to be afraid of, but I think the biggest thing I fear in terms of him, us, is failing to be strong enough for him. He's inherently and exceedingly important to me. This game we play presently is simply fear in disguise. I don't think he's even as remotely fearful of us as I am, but if he espouses any fear at all, it would be a fear of failure in our relationship. So we play this game of not crossing the line. I can feel that that game is coming to an end and it's about that time when the true love of my life, my soulmate promises me that he will keep me safe, infinitely. There's domesticity, obviously involved. It wont be zero gravity all the time and I am keenly aware that he requires allot of zero gravity moments. This is why I read today. I can feel my whole world changing, slowly, but I can feel it. Almost two years later, and the cards still advise conquering that old "exhausting communication problem".
Happy Valentine's Day, my dearest, my beloved. 
Communication...


  1. Present: 4 Swords (R)- indicates exhaustion. Rest is warranted as a major relationship is coming. Take a breath, your loved ones are exhausted, as well.
  2. Challenge: 8 Wands- indicates having done all you can do. Allowing your loved ones to make the next move is warranted.
  3. Past: Strength- indicates that the important skillset has been mastered, love is mutually beneficial and that we are stronger than we think we are. This is the triad card and is indicative of mind, heart and soul. Paying very close attention to all three is advised. And remember, it's mind over matter.
  4. Future: 4 Pentacles- indicates fear and holding on to unhealthy practices. True love allows for space and trust and safety. Let go of control and conquer fear!
  5. Goal: 4 Cups- indicates wishful thinking. Counting current blessings is warranted.
  6. Foundation: Page Swords (R)- indicates difficul communication. Paying attention to words and even a little reading between the lines is advised. Expect the unexpected. And say what you mean/mean what you say. Very defined parameters/instructions are completely necessary!
  7. Advice: Knight Wands (R)- indicative of a delayed message. Knowing what you're getting into prior to jumping is highly warranted with this card.
  8. External Influences: 9 Pentacles- one of the most uplifting cards in the deck, it points to happiness, joy and success in work and in general. In love, this card suggests the relationship will reach new heights. Be advised to share the positive energy. Hope is also embraced with the 9 of pentacles.
  9. Hopes and Fears: Wheel of Fortune (R)- indicative of life and time, evolution and revolution. Expect the best whilst being careful of what we wish for. It is going to happen, the wish, so preparing oneself for the inevitability is what is warranted. (I love drawing the wheel of fortune in the hopes and fears position. The card is as duplicitous as the position indicates.) This card indicates big change, life changing change. Communication is very important right now.
  10. Outcome: The Lovers- indicates duplicity. Yin/yang, approach/avoidance. In any position, in regards to love, as this is the lovers card and it points to love, regardless, when your head is telling you one thing and your heart is telling you another, you are advised to choose your heart. The card is about fear in love. Ambivalence. Eschew fear, choose love. In the outcome position, it really doesn't get any clearer. One must choose love because in the outcome position, this is serious stuff; the meeting of families, forever, powerful re-bonding. Because it is a card of duplicity, it also points to our soul mate, the other half of us. It is representative of yin/yang. The right partner will bring wholeness. This is what a soul mate does. This card is about forgiveness and affirmation. It is also about your other half sharing your faith and using that connection to listen to your hearts. Also, in the outcome position, the lovers suggest seeking help and guidance, but to accept only that which is helpful. Disregard the rest. 
I Love You, Five,
DeAnnalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment