Saturday, February 7, 2015

Today I drew the high priestess in an online Celtic Cross Reading in the "situation" position.
This is the online interpretation:
The High Priestess in this position indicates that you may now be testing the skills you have been developing. A relationship may offer an opportunity to determine how well your inner labor, inner talent, and intuitive receptivity have matured. Use them to guide you through the unpredictable challenges facing you and a possible romantic partner.
Once you see the links and contrasts between what you know in your heart and what life presents you, ask yourself what you want to do about it. You may be able to use your intuitive abilities positively in an upcoming challenge.
I just want to say that, indeed, my skills in regards to self-healing, communicating my feelings, my ability to dowse, or divinate with my crystal have certainly exponentialized as of late and I absolutely must pay credit where credit is due; my beloved's presence in my life has advanced my heart and soul to levels that which I was previously unfamiliar. Holding the charm over the flame from the sacred candle on my altar, it swings in clockwise circle. I am, of course saying a prayer for my beloved while doing so, not really asking a question, just sending my love. The pendulum swings in a clockwise circle because time is our thread; we have done this, together, before, which is why it swings in a circle, like a wedding ring, it is infinite, eternal, unbroken.
The situation we face may seem to many, hopeless, but I am not one to be hopeless, especially where my beloved is concerned. The situation has been discussed, and albeit complicated and somewhat requisite of logical thinking, in my heart, I do know, and what I choose to do about it is continue to love him unconditionally until he feels that love in every single molecule of his being.
Blessed be:::

-DeAnnalynn Arzola

No comments:

Post a Comment