Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Six of Wands...what a beautiful card.
A young prince travels to the environment that beholds a threat to the happiness of his fair maiden. The dragon. He attacks the dragon straight on as his beloved watches lovingly, hopefully and praisingly in the background.
Interpretively, the six of wands is the card of positive movement and is indicative of hard work paying off. So, theoretically, once the prince has slayed his dragon, his princess will find happiness, and together, they will be rewarded with a closeness and happiness not felt before.
Tonight I asked my cards this question, "Does he love me enough to try to face his demons, improve his behavior, heal his soul?" This was my answer: "The 6 of Wands is a very positive omen. It can indicate that despite the challenges you are facing, you will overcome them and come out on top. This card also points toward literal or metaphorical movement; things are changing, in a positive way. In a committed relationship, this card means that things are looking up. Suddenly, you are likely to find yourself feeling closer and happier with your partner than ever before. If you're unattached, take heart - the appearance of this card can mean you're about to enter a relationship with someone you've been dreaming about. This is a very positive omen. In the context of spirituality, the 6 of Wands can indicate getting in touch with deep joy and love of living. You are already on the right track. Get in touch with the joy inside you, and then share it."
I believe in love. I have allot of hope inside my soul. I pray for the strength to continue to learn and understand both myself and my beloved, and I pray for him, too, every night, that he can feel my love enough to feel safe enough to run towards his dragon, pull it up out of it's murky darkness and kick it's fucking ass. He will, I will. We will.

-Deannalynn Arzola 




No comments:

Post a Comment