Friday, April 25, 2014

CELTIC CROSS SPREAD 4/25/14

1) Past: Judgement
 Lots of changes. Think carefully about your decisions. Continue to work diligently and it  will pay off in realms of career. With everything changing, it's make or break. Be open to  your spirituality, it will tell you what to do.

2) Obstacles: High Priestess
 Pay attention the synchronicity of things happening around you. There are no  coincidences. Meditate to alleviate confusion. Again, intuition, spirit is trying to talk to  you.

3) Helpful Influences: Justice
 Stay in the moment, but be grounded. Keep a proper perspective on life. Justice is  indicative of a need for balance. It's a good time to gamble and a commitment is on it's  way.

4) Near Future: The Empress
 You are needed. Share your hard earned perspective. Be the person everyone sees you as.  This is a time for TRUE love, so follow your intuition, again, it's telling you what you're  supposed to do. Follow your bliss and the rest will follow. 

Out come:
  I generally complete my own interpretation of the out come, but in order to make a cross,  you need 5 cards. My outcome card is the Nine of Swords .The Swords are the realm of  the mind. They mean for you to wield your knowledge wisely. They are associated with  forthrightness and rigidity. The 9 represents anxiety. Something I am currently dealing with with all the changes going on around me. The 9 says to enjoy the ordinary, that's where the beauty is. It also says to slow down your racing thoughts.
In regards to the reading, the 9 suggests I not worry about all the change. Hold tight to the constant and practice. There is meditation in the Magick.
I am not worried. My thoughts may be racing, but the Universe supplies many answers all day long.
Following my intuition and being around spiritual people are the key to hearing those answers and that is what I am doing. 
I don't believe on coincidence with my spiritual co-harts. The cards are telling me to pay attention to the signs. As I do...
I am not only trying to balance my own life, I'm working on the balance of my people as well. In regards to understanding them, I am trying to see both pieces of their soul. The person they portray and their shadow. When you take into account that you really love them for who they are and what they give you and weigh it against the perception of others and what they are telling you about your people, what my people give me wins out every time. 
The Empress says to be altruistic. that means to me being the person your people need you to be. Be patient and kind and loving. I am in a position with her in my future to be that person. Doing this will surely take away all the anxiety the Swords possess. 
Follow your bliss and the rest will follow...

-by DeAnnalynn Arzola








No comments:

Post a Comment