Monday, April 14, 2014

Last night, I sat over my pentacle filled with rose petals and a flaming red candle, the scent of rose oiled incense wafted thru my space as the moon waxed to fullness on the eve of her eclipse. Tonight, a rose colored moon, known in magical circles as a pink moon, is rapidly approaching. As I practiced my Magick last night, I wore the shirt of my beloved. I called upon his spirit. I never practice this type of Magick, but I missed him, as this is the longest period of time I have not seen him in over a year. I needed to know that he was okay, so I practiced and I prayed and I did something else as the flame flickered , something I know only he can feel, something I take from him, this passion he inspires in me. Something I told him about long ago that only he can make me do. It is our thing, and I did it as I called to him and low and behold the beauty of Magick and the psychic connection we share, he responded. ONLY to me, and at the very moment I called to him. He and I do not need a phone. Communication, as in talking to each other has never really been our thing. He is Scorpio and he is reticent. He knows just when I need to receive his words and that is when he shares them and that is fine by me because I know how to communicate with him without the benefit of the modern era. 
I could feel him, and he me, and while all the people we know keep telling us to stay away from one another, we are bound by something ethereal that they could never understand. Thinking about him today and the way the Magick came to pass last night, I read my tarot today using only Major Arcana in a horseshoe love spread. This is what the cards said:

Significator: Moon-Reversed (Me)
I am feeling highly emotional and a break is necessary. Assume nothing, fight fair, do not ignore my intuition, treat him as a friend and don't try to rush things.
*NEVER try to rush anything with a Scorpio. They do everything in their own time. Everything...

Foundation: Emperor-Reversed
You are highly organized are are most likely drawn to a man who is not. Lighten up. Compromise.

Present State: Chariot
You're tempted to go too far too fast. Be honest about the possibilities.

Hopes for the Relationship: Fool
You're not ready for a relationship. You enjoy the fun, but are in fear of the depth of a true relationship. Don't overlook real, true, deep love.

Personality Clashes: Death
Have a frank discussion about how you feel about one another. The death card is the Scorpio card and it is indicative of transformation. It's time to transform my personality, and not be the rigid Capricorn I am all the time. Love is soft.

Influences of Friends or Foes: Temperance
In order to have the peace we desire, we must slay our demons and let go of that which is painful and not good for our present state. Forgiveness in ourselves is in order.

What to do for the Best: Devil
Take steps to keep the Magick alive. The Devil card represents Capricorn. In other words, don't  be such a Capricorn. Be more like your Scorpio. Passion and depth are in order.

Outcome (if you take advice from the previous card): Hierophant-Reversed
Step outside of you routine.Tread lightly, though. Pushing too far too fast will alienate your beloved

I don't need to wish for anything. I would never cast a love spell. The Universe has already brought us into existence of one another for a reason. I know this reason is that he needs someone who understands him and loves him unconditionally and connects with him on a level no one else can. I will always do everything in my power to do so and I will continually matriculate him so as to give him the assuagement he so deserves.

As I pray, so  mote it be...

Deannalynn Arzola










No comments:

Post a Comment