Sunday, April 20, 2014

To walk past your space and to see it empty, no longer tethering you to my presence on a daily basis is so much to bear, I have to  write to get the emotions out of my head.
As I sit here, at this computer, at work, I reminisce the process of my being here. My position and what I have learned while holding it are things that have propelled not only my career, but my confidence and my hidden assets I wasn't even aware I possessed until I used them, efficiently enough so as to take what I've learned to a better place, with more income, which allows me to live the life I am supposed to. Something I have had a terrible time trying to accomplish here. You are so intrinsically responsible for this seed that was planted almost a year ago. In the performance of my duties, I hear your voice, leading me thru the process, telling me how to do this job with the Spirit of Hotwire in my mind and the customer service I love so much in my heart. Your words are my tools and I will never cease to hear them, to listen to them, to use them.
On the more personal and obvious level, I have gotten up every morning, looked at my closet, decided what to wear, which all sounds very typical, but there are those mornings when I can hear you say what color, what blouse, to the extent that you have actually said, "I'm glad you wore THAT shirt, today." While getting ready for work, I am thinking about you, that I get to see you, if only briefly, hoping our paths will cross, and reveling in the the excitement that comes with those moments you share with me that have led to this unacceptable turn of events. I do not wish to sound selfish, complaining about how this effects me so negatively. You are the one who must change everything you've known for two and a half years. I say these things because I want you to know that I hate this. For both of us. I hate this because it is my belief that you did what you did because it made you feel better for a moment and who am to judge someone who needs to get lost for a moment. I have to do it all the time, and in my attempt to escape my reality, or my Demons, I have taken a much longer respite. I do not judge, I understand, and that is why I did what I did to prevent this.
This place used to be full of you.  Your presence and energy filled the room in which you walked. Everyday for a year, I have anticipated that energy, be it good and exhilarating, or bad and overwhelming. Whatever the case may be, I thrived on that energy. I miss that, terribly.
I knew that day, when I pulled you into that room and told you about this call I was being forced to take, that this would be the outcome I had dreaded for so long. Imagining an end to our dance has always been too frightening for me to do. I knew in my logical mind, at some point it would come down to this. Trying to accept the logic in my soul full of magic has been something I simply cannot wrap myself around.
This room is so empty. A room which I used to compare to Stevie Nicks' "Room's on Fire". It's cold. You have to know, my dear, that throughout this journey, I am here for you. I know that that's hard for you to accept. Accept in your heart, not your mind. It's as if the fear of allowing such a thing is stronger than the need to accept it. You tell me I don't know you, so perhaps I am wrong, however, in the event I am needed, I am here. 
In regards to the promise...you have to know that your holding my face in your hands and looking into my eyes and promising me that no matter what, we will always have that necessary access did well in alleviating some of the fear I have carried that this outcome would happen. I never ask too much, I know you have your secrets, I know you'll talk when you're ready, I know sometimes the energy between us is too much and we have to back away for a moment. I promise to always honor you exactly as you are. I will never ask you to or expect you to change. I believe it's wrong to love someone you expect them to be. I'm all about loving the whole person including, but not limited to what others who try to change them perceive as character flaws. Asking someone to change, or not accepting the person life has molded them to be is ending up NOT with the person you fell in love with in the first place. I will never do that. That is my promise. The only thing I ask of you is that you keep yours. I believe you are the person who would never break a promise, because it would be hurtful for you to do so. That is why I wanted us to make that promise. It really goes back to the beginning, when I told you that we are supposed to know each other. We have these things inside of us that the other person needs. My intuition tells me this and I would never doubt that part of me. I am far more intelligent in the mystical realm than I ever will be at business. I know we are supposed to be here, at this place, at this time. Please keep your promise. That's all I'll ever ask of you.
I carry inside of me the constant prayer that you will be more than okay. This I ask of the Gods, not you. I wish for you to enjoy your life and to never be afraid to open a new door. Take chances. Live your life. After everything you have been thru, you deserve this blessing, to be loved for who you are, to have a soft place to land, and to not be afraid...of anything.
When one makes a promise, there is no room between the lines for reading, just the honoring of the promise, that's all there is room for...

Always, my love, always...

DeAnna

*p.s.-
I took down the "No Logic" sign from above your desk. I will keep it, in a special and magical place, as there is never any logic in the Magick, and there has never been any logic to us, either


































No comments:

Post a Comment